Friday, March 6, 2009
This past Year and now 2009 has been a great one for our family..We went to the Bahamas and had a little family reunion at Hinckley Cabins...The week before President Hinckleys family came up to stay there. We had a great time this past summer at the pool and loved spending time with the family. I had my sister, niece,and family visiting throughout the year. All is well for us here in Utah. We are now planning this summer activities. I am going home for my 20th school reunion in June. I am so excited to see my family and see my old friends. The business for Aaron is plugging alone in this economy, we have been truly blessed...Besides that we are both busy and living our lives like everyone else..Life is good and hoping spring comes soon...Love you all. I will update again very soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so this is what happens when 5 months comes and goes without an update!!! :)
you guys are adorable - I love all the pictures! very nice!
It's about time! I was wondering if there would ever be an update!
Post a Comment