Monday, June 21, 2010

We had a great Father's day yesterdy with the family. Our day started out with Aaron and I both giving Talks in church. It was not so bad..Aaron's father came to our ward. I was so nervous to speak but after it was done all went well. Aaron gave a great talk and the spirit was so strong. I had so many thoughts of my father and miss him so much. We had a Dutch Oven cook out in the canyon after church. It was so nice to see all the cousins, aunts and uncles,and family that came to make it a great day. We don not all get together that much..so it was alot of fun seeing them. Jadon was so tired when he got home...He slept all night and took a long nap this morning. We have had a great summer so far. The kids are enjoying themselves, except for the chores.....They hate that. Our next big event is when my mom and Fred come to visit. I love it when they come see me. I will update later when there is more to share. Life is great.....

No comments: